RE: Can't link image directory?

    .... shows me the subdirectories that exist in the directory I
configure the script for, but no further levels of subdirectories as it
stands.  That could be modified *very* easily, but that's a different
matter.

    On my system, it shows /images without a problem, which more or less
adds to my initial suspicion --- check your httpd.conf file for Apache
and make sure that directories matching a regexp'ed "images" (or
similar) are not blocked from serving.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Tijnema !

.......At last, why are you using file:// in your link? You're using a
webserver to display the contents, but file:// links to files on the
local hard drive. Unless the server is running on the same machine
you're visiting the site with, it will fail to point to the right
file.

Thanks guys.

Httpd.conf was blocking it from serving.

I do only want to link the subdirectories and not the files within each
directory, which is why I'm using that script.

If I remove the "! character from the is_dir() command", I get a link
for "." And ".." if a workstations ever switches to a flavour of linux.

@ Tijnema !

 You're correct, I didn't need to use "file:"