Re: Send HTML from PHP scripts ...

Kuldip Mond wrote:
Hi, I am looking to send a HTML page via a PHP script. The currentl method I use is :
        mail($email,"Kuldip Test email for multiple reciptient -
$coursename - $coursedate","

TEST

        ", "FROM: $adminemail");

However I can not see how to send HTML ?.
Can you help ?.

Kuldip Mond
FGI Ltd
tel: +44(0)1926 405 780
fax: +44(0)1926 405 778
email: kuldip.mond@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:akuldip.mond@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Upgrade to ITIL v3 - Click here for Free Seminars. ITIL v3 White Paper also available

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Disclosure of the information contained is, or may be, prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this mail to the sender and delete the message. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. We thank you for your co-operation. FGI Ltd, Warwick Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwickshire, CV34 6UW. Registered in England No. 4385250