Re: Re: Tipos about which CMS use

WordPress is a blogging app, not a CMS.  It's a good blogging app, but it's
not a CMS.  Do not confuse the two.

Being a Drupal developer I have to recommend Drupal.  A lot of places are
using it for intranet type stuff.  (http://drupal.org/)

But really, this question is asked about every 2 weeks.  Search the archives
and you'll have enough emails to read to keep you busy for a week just on
this one topic.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012