Re: A Guide to running Apache 2, PHP 4 & PHP 5 on Windows XP

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 16:26 +0100, Richard Davey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm very happy to announce that I've just released my comprehensive
> guide to installing, configuring and running Apache 2, PHP 4.4.7 and
> PHP 5.2.2 on Windows XP. The guide is broken down into small
> manageable sections and contains over 50 screen shots of the entire
> process, so you won't go wrong while following it.
>
> It covers everything from installing Apache, to setting up a Virtual
> host to switching between PHP 4 and 5. A troubleshooting section and
> further advice rounds-off the guide.
>
> You can read the guide here: http://wamp.corephp.co.uk
>
> Please send comments / suggestions / typos to me.

Suggestion: get rid of Windows XP and use a real OS

Comment: Vista doesn't count

Typo: http://wamp.corephp.co.uk/help_01.php
      "If Apache HAS worked previously in the past"

      You have "previously" and "the past" redundancy since
      previous implies the past and past implies previous.

:)

Cheers,
Rob.