Re: Making code public -- What steps to take? GPL?

   The biggest thing to remember is that a license is like a key.... it's
meant to keep an honest man honest, but won't stop someone who is intent on
taking what they want for a profit.

On 5/13/07, Micky Hulse <micky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
> Don't forget the MIT license allows people to incorporate your code into
> commercial products and sell for profit without having to give anything
> back (money/improved code/etc).

Hi Cayon, thanks for clarification.

I just woke up, so I have not had a chance to really research the best
option for my code... Hmm, a part of me does not mind the things you say
above, but another part of me wonders if it would be best to restrict
the commercial usage of it.

Heheh, well, either way, thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Have a great day.
Cheers,
Micky

--