Re: Do you use any framework in your applications?

On 5/12/07, cajbecu <cajbecu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering if some of you use any framework in your application.

Rubyonrails - Best of breed for MVC-ness.  I love the built-in
Javascript libraries.

Django - Really nice for building highly scalable database driven web
apps.  Python is a solid language.

Mojavi - PHP based.  It's a stop and go sort of project sometimes and
the documentation is usually years behind but it's pretty solid
otherwise.

If you do that, can you post the name of the framework and
advantages/disadvantages of it?
2 weeks ago I started to learn symfony framework
(www.symfony-project.com) wich apears to be a good and reliable
framework.

Yeah, I agree.  And it's really nice that they've switched to YAML for
a lot of the configuration stuff.  XML is too heavy for, well..  most
anything I can think of.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/