Tag Cloud revisited

Richard:

Sorry to get back to this so late, but I had some other pressing matters.

Thanks to Tedd for answering the question I asked, I think, even
though I was asking the wrong question. :-)

No problem, but you did ask the right question. You touched on something I think you intuitively knew, but have been sidetracked by an easy "solution".