Re: What is the best way to protect the PHP page thatreturns the AJAX data?

That was only an example, the question is, how do I protect possibly sensitive data sent by AJAX, so one user can't access other user's data?

Is the anwser just "don't do this with AJAX"?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Cummings" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rangel Reale" <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: What is the best way to protect the PHP page thatreturns the AJAX data?

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 09:01 -0300, Rangel Reale wrote:
I would also like to know how people are dealing with this, how to you make sure people don't steal your data, sometimes it can be something simple like
state names, but sometimes it can be your entire user/email database, who
knows?

State names and your entire user list are two different issues. State
names are almost certainly shown completely due to the need for state
selector lists. But I can't see any reason why you would have your
entire user list available.

Cheers,
Rob.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.