Re: PHP sorting csv array output

When you load your data into your array, you can use the timezone (or whatever field you're using to sort) as the array key, then use ksort().

Check the "see also" for a bunch of other types of sorting you can do.

When it comes to the multisorts and user defined sorts, I'm at a bit of a loss..hah.. just never had to use them so they're still a bit mystical to me.

-TG

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.ksort.php