To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 5:04 PM
Subject:  Ajax?

Hi!

What do you guys use to develop ajax applications and do you have any good articles on the subject?

I've just about finished an ajaxish site but it wasn't fun. A lot of nesting javascript inside php calls, having to write the logic both in javascript and php and so on. The source looks ugly and was time consuming to debug.

Thanks!

Kind regards Emil