Re: Articles system

Richard Lynch wrote:
Sorry for the confusion.

Think of it this way:

Content is king.

When your advertising out-weighs your content, you lose visitors.

When you lose visitors, you lose revenue.

PS
Yes, I also hate the entertainment media formerly known as news.
Any questions?
I haven't watched TV (except briefly when HBO had carnivale) for almost five years. I don't listen to the radio. I don't go to any news/culture websites...

Even still, I break up the pages on my site. I do it primarily because I write long articles, and it's better for people to bookmark the one short page (on my site, a page-length is about 500-750 words for me, maybe more) for the info they want, than to bookmark a page that they have to search through every single time they need that info. I'm sure it irks you when you want to wade through one of those EXTRA-long pages at php.net for some obscure usage, right?

The ads on my site are modest and not really up to google standards. Personally, I only ever click on ad-links when I want to support the website I'm on anyway. I figure other people do the same.... Because really, after the first one, whose stupid enough to "Click Here to claim your free laptop!"?

--
       ~Mike Shanley~

   ~you are almost there~

 ~no, wait. you are there!~