Re: Articles system

WeberSites LTD wrote:
This is interesting.
I wonder if more people feel the same.

Compare the articles on weberdev.com (my site) : Example : http://www.weberdev.com/ViewArticle/486

Interesting example - I presume there should be text on the page, but all I see is a blue page ;)

To the articles on devarticles.com for example.
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Java/Getting-Started-with-Java-2D/

That one goes TOO far breaking things down - that is separate articles.

Do more people prefer all of the info on one page?

The happy medium is to download the article, but be able to select via tabs or something similar which page you are on, so you can go back without having to scroll up and down when checking things out. ( One of the options bitweaver provides :) )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL