Re: PHP's ldap_sasl_bind tries to authenticate with KRB5CCNAME other than the one provided by mod_auth_kerb

I think the problem you mention is located in the kerbero-lib. The
Credential-cache is implemented as static and only set once per process
(in a memeory area of the lib)
Therefore, the first process of your apache will really set that
variable and be able to authenticate to the kdc. Any following request
handled by Any thread of that process  will fail since the variable
points to a now deleted (and wrong) credential-cache.
As a verification you could limit the number of precesses, threads and
the allowed request per process to 1 and try your code.

I have the very same problem while connecting to LDAP and to postgreSQL
using GSSAPI. A possible solution is discussed here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/heimdal-discuss@xxxxxxx/msg00350.html

Regards,
	Thimo Langbehn