Re: CMS Systems

   Or, if you want something extensible with a lot of modules, some good
suggestions that are well-supported by the community (and even paid
integrators, designers, and developers) would be Joomla, postNuke, and
others.  They're all 100% free and open source for commercial and
non-commercial usage alike.

On 5/7/07, straderb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <straderb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My suggestion would be to check out http://www.cmsmatrix.org/ ... Very
nice information on differant CMS systems.

Jim Lucas wrote ..

http://www.google.com/search?q=php%20content%20management%20system

> the first link in the un-paid results is a wonderful starting location
> to read about many many
> different CMS's.
>

> --
> Jim Lucas
>
>     "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
>         and some have greatness thrust upon them."
>
> Unknown
>
> --
>

> --
> believed to be clean.