Re: Re: Custom session save handler. What's happens really?

On Fri, May 4, 2007 6:37 am, n.quirin@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks, but I serialize and unserialize the objects and this is not my
> problem...(I known best practices for php5 about object
> serialization).

I think they meant you do *NOT* have to serialize/unserialize, as PHP
is gonna do it for you in the guts of session code.

So basically PHP is gonna serialize your serialized data, and then
unserialize it, and then you unserialized that.

It will work, but it's a bit expensive for a large object, I should
think...

Or maybe not, as once you have it as a big long string, how long can
it take PHP to serialize that?  Feh.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?