PHPInfo data

In looking at the PHPInfo data on our two seperate servers, I see that one server (server 1) has the following settings (while the other one, server 2, does not):

Apache Environment
 downgrade-1_0
 force-response-1_0

Environment
 BMC_GLOBALC_HOME
 PATROL_GC_VERSION
 PATROL_HOME
 PATROL_TEMP
 RTSERVERS
 TARGET

Server 2 has the following settings (while the other one, server 1, does not):

Apache Environment
 SSL_CIPHER
 SSL_CIPHER_ALGKEYSIZE
 SSL_CIPHER_EXPORT
 SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE
 SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY
 SSL_PROTOCOL
 SSL_SERVER_A_KEY
 SSL_SERVER_A_SIG
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_C
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_CN
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_Email
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_L
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_O
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_OU
 SSL_SERVER_I_DN_ST
 SSL_SERVER_M_SERIAL
 SSL_SERVER_M_VERSION
 SSL_SERVER_S_DN
 SSL_SERVER_S_DN_CN
 SSL_SERVER_S_DN_O
 SSL_SERVER_S_DN_OU
 SSL_SERVER_V_END
 SSL_SERVER_V_START
 SSL_SESSION_ID
 SSL_VERSION_INTERFACE  mod_ssl/2.8.25
 SSL_VERSION_LIBRARY  OpenSSL/0.9.8a

HTTP Headers Information
 Transfer-Encoding  chunked

I've looked in the php.ini and httpd.conf and I don't see the settings in either. I ran windows search to find files with any of the text within and nothing was returned. Where can I find where these settings are defined and ensure that both servers are showing the same thing in PHPInfo?

thnx,
Chris