RE: What does "<<<" mean?

Heredoc is truly a great thing. You'll learn to love heredoc whenever you
have tons of stuff you need to print instead of escaping php. A great
example is output that comes from classes, where you can't break the class
into multiple code blocks. Just don't forget that heredoc end part has to be
on the very next line with no whitespace to start. Confusing at times.

Cheers!
-BRIAN