RE: [ANNOUNCE] TODO parser

My tool is case insensitive. It looks for all of these and more:

//TODO
# TODO
@TODO
With or without spaces and other extra characters

It's smart enough to know the difference between

$todo = 1; //TODO: it will match this text, but not the variable

It won't match this:
<title>TODO list</title>

It knows if it's in a <?php ?> block and only parses that.

It does not handle multiple line todo items like this:

//TODO: [dv] it really should handle multiple line to do items
//           well maybe in v2.0 I'll get to that.
//           most people say the important part in the first line anyways

Trust me. I wouldn't have written the tool if I didn't think there was a
need -- at least there is for me. It's free. Use it if you like, or don't.
Just thought I'd share it...