Re: Fwd: php + db2

On Thu, April 26, 2007 4:46 am, Javier Ruiz wrote:
> Ok, I've seen something... I'm trying to compile php with db2 support
> but
> also with oracle support using oracle-instantclient.
>
> If I remove the oracle options (with-oci8 and with-pdo-oci), configure
> passes the ibm-db2 tests, but using oracle-instantclient + db2 seems
> to be
> problematic...

Perhaps they both muck with PATH or something, and one or the other
does it wrong and wipes out the other?

That seems kinda unlikely, but you never know...

The configure script itself may be messed up...

If you compile WITH DB2, and then WITH Oracle, separately, and manage
to keep/copy the .so files where they belong, you might get both to be
extensions you can load with php.ini though.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?