Re: Re: posting variables to parent frame

On 4/26/07, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 4:54 PM +0200 4/26/07, Tijnema ! wrote:
>On 4/26/07, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Also, which older browsers have problems with it?
>>I've been using "<br/>" in sites for many years
>>and never had any problem with it whatsoever.
>>Also, every browser that BrowserCam provides has
>>not demonstrated any problems with using "<br>"
>>-- or at least none that I've seen.
>>

>I believe it was IE4 and with some Netscape browsers.

IE what?  Even IE 5 has less than a 2 percent usage and that figure
is dropping by a half a percent per month -- as it is, it won't see
2008.

This is like the "which is faster echo or print" debate -- it's not
worth the effort.

Cheers,

tedd

Yes, it is just like that debate. It turns out, if you need to choose
between <br/> and <br /> choose the latter.

But if you already have a code with <br/> just leave it like that :)

I was talking about really old browsers :) Even IE5 is not very old
for me. I don't use it, but i believe that one handles <br/> already
correctly. So for IE4, there are maybe 100 people on the world? That
would be some "Good old Stuff" collectors :)

Tijnema