Re: Result problem

   That would be correct --- it should be extract($sql); in that code.
Like I said earlier (or was it another thread?) I'm going slightly retarded
this afternoon.

   Another 30-60 minutes and I'm hitting happy hour for a beer, where the
closest things to a computer screen in the place are the cash register,
jukebox, and a Megatouch machine.... none of which I'll be near.

On 4/25/07, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Almost for sure, he meant 'extract' where he put 'expand'...