Re: help needed to write an installation script for my php application

On 4/23/07, guruswamy.gurusamy@xxxxxxxxx <guruswamy.gurusamy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi There,

Could you please help me to write an installation script to install a
php based application in Windows.

1. I have WAMP5.0 running my my IBM T43 laptop.
2. I have created a php application.
3. I would like to know how to create an installation Wizard for my
application. What it should accomplish is that:
   Once the CD containing my application is loaded to CD drive, it
should automatically ask me the standard windows installation questions
to install
   my application in the path specified by me.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
G. Guruswamy (V&V, QCG)
+91-93412-74717

Have a look at this page:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Authoring-tools/Setup-creators/

It contains (nearly) all installer software, softpedia has a rating
system, so search for one with a high rating, and if you don't like
it, pick the second :)

Tijnema