Re: Session Variable in Global Scope

post some code please ...

Sascha Braun wrote:
> Hi Fellows,

> I'm actually not using cookies,

using cookies is the highly recommended over passing the SID via the url,
if your loosing the session data for some [ajax] request then that means
php is not seeing or recieving the SID via the url ... in which case you will
have to examine log files and headers to find out what's going on.

either way I would recommend stepping over to using session cookies -
personally I use php/ajax in conjunction with sessions quite a bit and
have never had problems when sticking with session cookies.