From: Don Don [mailto:progwihz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 4:34 PM
To: PHP List
Subject:  PhpMyAdmin slow on windows but fast on linux

Hi all how can i make my phpmyadmin run fast on windows ?  I installed
phpmyadmin on a linux and windows machines, but the windows version runs
(executes) too slow, i.e. it takes to long for a page to be loaded,
while it take less that 3 secs for the linux version.  Both however run
on the same system config.

  Cheers