Re: Website Hit counter and Logger

Thanks Daniel, I will switch that. Like I said, I copied it from someone's (obviously erroneous) example and didn't want to "mess it up"... I usually use variable++ for increments.

Daniel Brown wrote:
   One not, Amos, is that instead of using $count += 1, you should just do
$count++.  That will automatically increment the number.