From: Philip Thompson [mailto:prthomp@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:28 AM
To: php General List
Subject:  PHP & Text Messaging

Hi. I have attempted to look at the archives for this, but keep
getting redirected back to the main PHP site when I click on the
archive link. With that said, does anyone know of any good resources
for sending text messages using PHP? I have Googled this topic and
found a few, but find it hard to judge which ones are "good." I have
also looked at the SAM package, but wasn't sure how much that is
being used by the community.

Thanks in advance,
~Philip