Re: sendmail smrsh symlinks not working against php scripts

However, if I put a hardlink instead of the symlink, all works fine!
The permissions of the symlink and the file linekd are all 777.

Has anyone already had this problem before, or would anyone have an
idea of
the cause?

smrsh itself may disallow symlinks.  Wouldn't surprise me.

Why not just use #!/usr/bin/php -q at the top of your PHP script?

I cannot do this, because the script itself is not executed. The e-mail I sent from within this script does not arrive when it is failing.
But it works well with a hardlink.
I didn't expect smrsh to prevent symlinks.
When I contact sendmail people, they tell me it is a PHP problem. Would you agree that this is not the case, and merely to have to do with smrsh?

Thanks,
Daniel