Re: CSS vs. Tables OT

Robert Cummings wrote:
>> BTW, any web developer worth his or her salt with a reasonable amount of
>> practice can make CSS layouts that resize as well as table based layouts
>> everyday of the week. I will refer you to http://www.csszengarden.com/
>
> Only with hacks.

The hacks fix buggy browsers tho'. Good browsers don't need hacks.

Also some of the hoops people jump through to produce designs for CSS
Zen Garden (one of my favourite sites) are only done due to the fact
that the HTML is absolute and unmovable. A normal design would give at
least some flexibility in the HTML (e.g. putting extra divs and spans
here and there).

Col