TR: auto page generation

tim says:
forwarding to list as was sent to me directly:

Thanks everyone, I'll look into all of this.  I'm trying to learn all of
this since I'm starting school next semester for Computer programming and am
trying to get some understanding of the concepts by building web pages.

If anyone wants to take a look at what I'm working on you can go here
<http://www.nchaunts.com/new/index.html> . Any suggestions are appreciated.
We're really trying to have the new site live by the end of the month.

Another problem I'm having is in the submit to database function the region
option is always blank.

On 4/16/07, Tim < user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

> [...]

Also can i reccomend:

"Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL"

> However, that's a minor fraction of the php, mysql,
> javascript, and other books I've purchased to do what you're
> wanting to do. It might be cheaper and quicker to hire one of us.

Tim