PHP Dynamic Form Generator

Dear list,
I'm currently reviewing a load of scripts to dynamically generate a form for
a membership system.
I have designed a registration form, and once registered and logged in there
are a load of different options relevant to people's profile (which will all
be radio check boxes) in a 2nd form.
As the number of these check-boxes may change, I'd like to be able to read
the structure of the relevant table and generate the form from that.
I just wanted to ask everyone for any advice on this and which scripts you
use? I'm not being lazy, but currently I'm looking at 8 of them from
phpclasses.org and sourceforge and I'm sure someone out there knows exactly
what I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance,

Tom

--