Re: auto page generation

What you're looking for is basically what PHP is all about. Just read
any PHP & MySQL book and you'll find whatever you need.

On 4/15/07, Jeremy Adams <gwarslave1673@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm building a website right now that will be a database of attractions in
the Carolina and Virginia area.
The idea is that attraction owners can submit data to the database and the
database will automatically generate a page containing that information.
What I'm trying to figure out is how to generate the pages automatically and
have links to them added to the site.  If someone could help me or point me
in the direction of a book or web page that covers this I would really
appreciate it.