Re: simple form web site up date

I cheat for some of mine. I just write what I want/need to a MySQL with form inputs and then the page just queries the database. takes it 0 time to do it that way, and in case there is something screwed up date-wise, they can go in and fix it without too much hassle.

Wolf

Joker7 wrote:
I have said I would host a couple of friends CV's as a web page,here's the situation I'd like to set it up so that it can updated it via a simple form.I've googled the subject a fair bit and all I can come up with is big full solutions when I only need a simple form and say a flat file system.Any one have an idea or better still know of a pre-made form ect.

Cheers
Chris