Images again

Before mr lynch starts beating up those already dead and probably long since
burried horses...

Images in a database!

See I was just wondering, and that at times leads to late nights
I used to read the images from two different files; one watermarked the image
and one let it throught without any hazzle.
Of course this kind of script was easy enought to get around the watermarking,
witch I fixed with the http referer witch as follows IE don't send. I don't
particulary like ppl who use IE (ups did I upset someone?) ;D.

However I  started compressing my scripts and putting them inside one file.
And the status is so far:

* Query for the image object.
* Query for copyright check in case of watermarking. If no watermarking skip
to echo
* Read the object.
* put object in a file outside webroot like /tmp.
* read both the watermark and object
* merge
* echo

Is it possible to skip one query and still be able to read ownership from a
table and at the same time stream the object, witch lead me to the next
question, I can't seem to be able to make imageCreateFromJPEG handle the
direct stream, nor that I fetch it in an array, is any of this possible?

As of now I need two files to make this happen. Either I use one file to check
for rights and download throught a second file (close to the old solution) or
I try this new thing and end up with one php file witch needs the object
stream to be saved before it can be managed proberly.

--
---
Børge