Re: WYSIWYG vs. the 'power-user'

Chetan Graham wrote:

ince story.

> Also, I do not believe in making fun of people or their views on a subject
> even if I feel I know better.  Better a friend than an enemy.

by definition if you choose 'friend' you are stuck with the concept of
'enemy' - and war will continue doing great business.

your all nothing to me. which is everything.

> Great Coding and success in life!

again hold on to 'success' and 'failure' must be close behind - for the
simple reason there is no yin without a yang.

just live.

> Hope I haven't bored anyone out there.

they bore themselves, if that's the case, and therefore nothing to do with you at all :-)

may be I should get some