OT Apologies.. Re: [PHP] Firefox and Crafting Tables

Just glad this wasn't my grociey list or something worse. hah..  sent to the wrong address, my apologies.

But for anyone looking for some good tradeskill craft recipe lists for World of Warcraft or for ways to help their Firefox be a little nicer on memory usage, there ya go.

*shame*

-TG