Re: SimpleXML end of element/tag error

the code section is displayed below

  $xml = simplexml_load_file($_POST['feedurl']);

  foreach($xml->TT as $TT)
{
    foreach($TT->TOTS as $TOTS)
    {
      $cnt++;

        foreach($TT->TOTS[$cnt]->attributes() as $a => $b)   // problematic line.
        {

                          // DISPLAY THE TITLE AND THE VALUES
                        //echo " $a $b <br/>";
 }
    }
}

  the error occours when the parser reaches the end of the last element and then fires the error
Fatal error: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in line (see problematic line)

  How can i solve that or determine when there are no more tags to parse.

JM Guillermin <jm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  And with :

foreach ($xml as $cs) {
}