Re: Session Authentication

Tijnema ! escribió:
On 4/9/07, Martin Marques <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes:

Don't use transparent session id, or even better, save the
authentication in a cookie on the client (seperated from the session array).

And then the user would crack the cookie ....
I know they are encrypted, but trust me, cookies can be edited.

So what? The user authenticated himself, so what is he gonna crack?

You want better info on this subject, see how webmail apps store the suthentication information (gmail.com comes to mind now).

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;