Help with table in database and login scripts.

Team,

I want to know if my table is setup correctly.

I am creating a site where team owners control fantasy football teams.
Imaginary teams. They can trade players, add and drop them as long as
they are under the salary cap at all times. if not they are given a warning
to make a different move or something along those lines.

I have created a table for league_members.
Can you tell me if I have this set up correctly.

This will be for the register.php form

  Field  Type Attributes Null Default Extra Action
   fantasyteamname  varchar(30)   No
   firstname  varchar(20)   No
   lastname  varchar(30)   No
   username  varchar(10)   No
   emailaddress  varchar(50)   No  0
   address  varchar(50)   No
   city   varchar(30)   No
   state  varchar(30)   No
   zipcode  tinyint(5)   No  0
   homephonenumber  tinyint(4)   No  0
   mobilephonenumber  tinyint(4)   No  0
   favoriteprofootballteam  varchar(50)   No  0
   favoritecollegeteam  varchar(50)   No  0

Then once register they should be taken to login screen then once logged in
they should be taken
to their team page IE cougars.php or something like that.

Can you all please give me a how to write a script on that and let me know
if I did the table right?

Karl James ("TheSaint")
karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx