From: Zoltán Németh <znemeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bing Du <bdu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  advice on sql injection/XSS prevention
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:23:23 +0200

I think it is generally a Bad Idea to allow users to submit code into
your system...
you would be better off if you would provide some pseudo-coding
possibilities which would allow them to insert certain functionalities
into their content - with you providing the real code running behind and
replacing the pseudo-codes with the process results

greets
Zoltán Németh