RE: Downloads for subsrcibers only

A while ago I did this, but can't find the file now... I dunno if it would
work for you or not, but it did for me.... I took the first 10 characters of
the session id and created a symlink to the doc file, or pdf in your case,
then the person got the file. When they logged out, the symlink was deleted.
As long as the original file is not web accessable, no one can ever get it
unless they're logged in. :)

Jake