Re: Show filenames using Wildcards -- The glob() Solution!

Ave,

I understand what you're saying, and logically I guess I need to validate $F
and verify if it contains a concoction of what I want to be publicly
accessible, and nothing else.

Is there any other suggestions you can provide in helping secure this flaw?

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com
E: sleepwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

³I morti non sono piu soli ... The dead are no longer lonely²