RE: Saving css state in javascript and passing to php via form submit

Ok, i can put the data in the session variable, but i can only get the
"current" state through javascript

ie:onsubmit="getstate()"; which would get the id's of the blocks that are
set to display:block;

But in getstate() how do i pass that to php to set that session variable?

> Tijnema
>
> ps. Maybe you could also use AJAX instead of submitting forms
> the whole time.

In the next version of my framework i would like to, i still havent quite
understood the whole concept, not enough research yet, but yes i'll be doing
that next ;) (you know deadlines, can't sit and read docs all day etc..
Although i'd rather!)

;)

Regards,

Tim