Re: Link to download files on another part of system

Ave,

You've actually raised pretty valid security issues.
The files in that particular mounted share can be publicly accessible so I'm
not worried about that. But I'll certainly validate phone number before
executing the find command.

Thanks!

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com
E: sleepwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

³I morti non sono piu soli ... The dead are no longer lonely²