Re: Audio CAPTCHA review request

At 9:45 PM +0200 3/29/07, Tijnema ! wrote:
For example, i would go to the page and save the number that the
CAPTCHA passed to my session. Then i would write down the code that i
need to enter. So, next time i need to pass, i set the session value
to the one i got first time, and i enter same code. Works for most
CAPTCHA programs :) Didn't test it out on your audio CAPTCHA yet, but
you really should care about a timeout for the session variable used.

That sounds good -- I need to think about that. What time period would you suggest? Remember, there are people here with disabilities that may not type as "slow" as we do. :-)

We didn't see your script yet, so i don't know what extra security you
added. But it's good to have these things in mind.

I plan on making the script public. I just need to stamp out these types of fires first.

Thanks.

tedd
--
-------