Re: Where is phpm

Matt Carlson wrote:
I don't know how much of it I have left.  I know that I hacked it up quite a bit when I created an irc bot with the php reference manual.  Unfortunately, there really isn't an easy way to get function information as such from inside of php, without parsing php's website.

The phpdoc stuff wasn't very intuitive on how to parse it, and trying to search for "xml php documentation" didn't really help (waaaay too many results, mostly dealing with how to use xml in php).

If you DO find the updated info, I would also love to get a copy, as my hacked up version seems to be quite old.

Ah - there is someone out there who knows what I'm talking about! Brilliant.

Yes, I've only come across phpm via Tobias Schlitt's PDV work for vim (see http://svn.toby.phpugdo.de/horde/chora/co.php?r=29&f=README.txt).

I think the author of phpm is Håvard Eide (nucleuz) who runs http://eide.org/ and appears to have installed Wordpress on the domain last November and then not done anything with the site in the meantime. Unfortunately this appears to have broken then only link I can find to the download of phpm.

If anyone has any further information about this it would be appreciated.

Alternatively, if anyone has any suggestions about how to get PHP function lookups in vim using another method....

Ben