Question

Looking for some direction here.

I have a form that collects user data.   When an employee opens the form
they enter in all of the user data for an account, however the account can
have multiple users so the employee has the option to "Enter another user
for this account" and they can do this for as many users as the account
holds.

What I can't figure out is how to store the first set of user details, have
the blank form come up again, store the second set of user details, have the
blank for come up again, insert a third set of details and then have all
three sets submit to the database at the same time.

Did the make sense?

Would using a session work to store all this user data for a single
submission?