Re: install problems

Hello,
          This is php.install question but I can help you. Two weeks ago, I
faced same problem with Apache 2.2.4 and PHP 5.2.1 in Redhat Linux AS 4
Update 3 operating system. I tried to install apache and php together but I
faced to same problem. I tried to install PHP 5.1.6 and Apache 2.2.4, my
problem could be solved.:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

"jekillen" <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, haber iletisinde sunlari
yazdi:77d7987b1c625d398009e3bc8753d1dd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx