RE: Can't get PHP errors to display or log consistently

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 18:58 -0400, Robert Cummings wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 14:50 -0700, Chris W. Parker wrote:
> > On Friday, March 16, 2007 12:49 PM Robert Cummings
> > <mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> >
> > > If either project overrides the error handler than a custom error
> > > handler is in place. All depends on whether the code that sets it gets
> > > run.
> >
> > (Was at lunch.)
> >
> > I see. In that case how do I override it in this project?
> >
> > Can the two projects coexist without causing trouble for one another?
>
> Are you sure yet it's even being overriden in the first place?

You can read here to see how the error handler is overriden. If it is
you can override it yourself.

On another note, it may be that some goon has prepended a function call
with @ and so all nested functions are also having their errors choked.

Cheers,
Rob.