Re: CONTENT-type for sending HTML attachments

On 3/16/07, Angelo Zanetti <angelo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys.

Im using the HTML Mime Mail
<http://www.phpguru.org/static/mime.mail.html> class from phpguru.org.
Anyway I've written a few scripts that use the class to attach files to
it. These files are HTML reports but Im not sure what MIME content-type
to use.

The content type I use to for the attachments is text/html. But Im not
sure that the content type for the email itself should be plain/text as
this just displays the HTML attachment as garbage in the body text.

Please could anyone advise, what the content type should be.

Thanks,

Kind regards
Angelo

AFAIK html has the text/html mime-type.