Re: suphp and header (Status: xxx yyyyy) not seeing default error page

Thanks for replying, but header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found"); only works if php
is an apache module I tried it and tried lots of other stuff.
I think it is not possible to use apache's error documents because php-cgi
don't really communicate with apache ( apache specific functions don't work [
like apache_get_modules() ] ).
So I just clone them. I make a function to output the same as the apache error
documents at least the header() function sends the correct header code.